Who I Work With
Most people who come to see me are wanting to work on:
- stress management
- trauma from their past
- grief and loss
- drug & alcohol issues
I also work with people who are concerned with:
- multicultural issues
- women’s health issues
Do any of the following statements ring true for you?
- I keep getting flashbacks and they’re driving me crazy!
- I don’t have an ounce of time for myself!
- I think I have less energy than others I know.
- I know I have too much stress, but I don’t know how to reduce it.
- My spirituality is at a dead-end.
- I wish I had more happiness in my life!
- I feel the pressures of work bogging me down.
Individuals working as front-line workers – with homeless, people in active addiction or as a caregiver, do any of these sound familiar?
- I keep bringing my work home with me. I don’t know how to stop it!
- I love my work, but I feel so burned out.
- There was a major incident at work the other day and I don’t know how to cope with it! Help!!
- My co-workers are great, but we can’t seem to come together in times of crisis.
- I think I’ve gotten too attached to some of my clients.
If any of the above sentences sound familiar, you don’t have to fight it alone. We can work together to help you, and you and your family, adjust, re-adjust and cope with the unique issues existing in your life.
Do you want to have yourself back?
If so, contact me today by sending me an email. You are welcome to set up a FREE, confidential 15-minute consultation before diving into your sessions.