Wondering how to feel like yourself again?
When was the last time you took care of yourself?
Have you ever asked yourself:
“When will I have time for myself?”
“Why am I so tired?”
If so, you are definitely not alone!
Many people walk through life without knowing who they really are and how to take care of themselves. Self-exploration and relaxation were not part of our education system and I hadn’t heard the term “self-care” until I was in post-secondary school. Finding good ways to relieve stress for your lifestyle can take time.
You are more than likely getting frustrated and exhausted with the pressures in your life. Regardless of how you pump yourself up to go to work in the morning, or how many times you decline your friends who have invited you out, you just feel stuck.
You crave a life where you are not constantly trying to “catch up” with things.
Maybe you experience:
- exhaustion from everyday life
- feeling alone because you have no energy to go out after work
- jealousy of others who seem to have time for themselves
- depression with no way out
- being frustrated and lashing out at your loved ones
- having days or weeks when you call in sick
- panic attacks for no known reason
If you are experiencing any of the above problems, you need to keep reading…
You can become the person you want to be by eliminating stress and pressures from your world.
Through individual counselling, you can achieve:
- Energy levels that allow you to spend time with your loved ones
- A complete and healthy self-care regime
- Fulfillment in the workplace
- Thoughts of happiness that motivate you to explore and appreciate those things around you
- Maintaining loving, cherished relationships
- A balance between your work and your home that enables you to get the most out of life
You don’t have to suffer alone. Counselling can help.
Counselling is a process of working together to find the activities that suite your schedule and allow you to maintain a feel-good lifestyle. You can reduce the pressures you experience daily. You can have the frame of mind to empower yourself and be able to handle anything that comes your way.
Counselling is a safe place for you to vent out what is bothering you and somewhere you can work on yourself without feeling any pressure.
What makes me different from other counsellors and therapists?
I am passionate about listening to you, supporting you and transforming your self-care and mental health concerns.
My travels and life experiences have given me a worldview that helps me see things with love and compassion.
I work with a You-centred approach so you can have a backpack full of skills that work for your way of life. This approach enables you to use your own inherent abilities to heal, because the only expert on you is YOU. I use treatment plans made up of mutually laid out goals on the short-term and long-term, so progress can be seen with each session.
If you want to be cared for and have a safe place to vent, consider counselling with me.
Call me to book an appointment.
If you are not ready to book an appointment, but would like to chat about your needs and how I would be able to assist in your self-care, give me a call or send me an email to schedule your FREE, confidential 15-minute phone consultation.